Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Please tell me you will never retire Debra!

A few weeks ago, a customer was leaving the boutique and turned to me, saying, "Please tell me you will never retire, Debra! What would we do without you?"

After 22 years with Spirit of Life, and now 20 years since I purchased the boutique from its Danish owners, this was incredibly humbling. It's been a rewarding journey, transforming frowns into smiles as women leave with newfound confidence.

One of my commitments to you, our valued customer, is to always stock the best products available. We are not tied to any franchise or brand, allowing us to select only the finest items from various manufacturers. We fit you with only the best – no "try this for size" method here. My team and I always measure first, a practice ingrained in me over 35 years as a factory-trained fitter, and shared by Helen and Ann.

At Spirit of Life Boutique, you always come first because it's all about YOU, the customer. Every time.


Now, about swimsuits...

As the cruise season picks up post-COVID, we are providing many mastectomy swimsuits to our customers. Although swimwear is seasonal, we stock it year-round. So, if you’re heading to warmer climates, drop in and explore our range of colorful mastectomy swimsuits. Check out some of them in this short video I made, just here.


This is me at radio 4BC being interviewed by Sofie Formica.


No comments: