Thursday, May 30, 2024

I met Mr Buttons.

Recently, we visited our good friends at Eatons Hill Veterinary Surgery to drop off some old towels and had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Buttons. Mr. Buttons is a stunning 13-year-old Macaw. Considering that Macaws can live up to 70 years, he's just a youngster. Mr. Buttons has a fondness for women and is a bit wary of men. As soon as I walked in, he spotted me, flew over, and landed on my shoulder. His presence is truly magnificent, and I was amazed by the calming effect he has on everyone he interacts with.

Of course, Mark was there with his camera to capture the moment, resulting in this delightful photo. Dr. Allen, who has been taking care of our pets for 40 years, is not only a highly skilled veterinarian but also a fantastic kindly person.


Debra with Mr Buttons


No comments: