Thursday, February 20, 2014

On the way to a wedding of someone special

A quick note from the Virgin Lounge at Brisbane airport as I wait for my flight to Melbourne. Tomorrow I have meetings with the good folks from Amoena. But instead of coming home tomorrow night, I am staying over for my cousin's wedding.

A very special wedding as 12 years ago Cathy was diagnosed with breast cancer. Following surgery and all the usual treatments she is a fighting fit mother of two beautiful young ladies. And tomorrow she ties the knot with a  really nice bloke. I wish them much happiness and a long happy and healthy life together.

I persuaded Mark the wedding pro photographer to come out of retirement and cover the day for them. He has been only to happy to oblige .

Got to go... They 're calling my flight

No comments: