Friday, December 24, 2010

Another year ends.. another year older!


Well.. here it is... Christmas Eve. And also my birthday. And as usual my daughter Christina has organised a small party at the boutique for me. Presents,sandwiches and cake for a lucky mother. Surrounded by my husband, staff and some special friends this is a very happy day for me.

And on this positive note; we close the boutique for our annual Christmas Break. While the Tax Office works in a fiscal year.. we look back on 2010 the year that was. It hasn't been an easy year.. some of our favourite special ladies have lost their breast cancer battle and passed over. To their families we extend our sympathy and hope that they can soldier on and enjoy this Christmas break. We'll be back in 2011 and look forward to seeing you all then at some time in the boutique.

Debra

No comments: