Friday, January 17, 2020

2020 and we've hit the ground running!

After a well earned Christmas break, Helen and I are back on deck and my how busy we have been.  Lots of lovely ladies coming in for bras, forms, swimsuits and swim forms. As fast as our stock comes in, it's going out again. This Christmas/New Year has been sad for Australia with all of the devastation caused by the bush fires. Mark & I have friends in some of the affected areas so we spent a lot of time sending emails and texts to ensure all are OK.

We bank with Bendigo Bank and they have a Bushfire appeal. I would encourage you to donate to this worthwhile cause. Just go without a coffee and send them even just $5. It all helps.


These guys are real heroes.



Next week I have Mark shooting some new styles in his studio for me and once those pictures are done they will be up on our website.

We have some exciting new products coming in 2020 and we cannot wait to be able to present them to you. So keep an eye out both on our website and also for our newsletters.

Helen and I wish you all the very best for 2020 and look forward to seeing you in the Boutique soon.

Cheers

Debra



No comments: