Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Conversations with Julie...

No, not Julie Bishop..... Julie Gallagher.

Recently I have been interviewed a couple of times by media personality Julie Gallagher. Julie has an interest in post breast surgery options and has been researching just what we do here at Spirit of Life and what fashion options we offer for women who have had a mastectomy. It has been most interesting... at first I felt a bit awkward in front of a microphone in a studio, but now after a second interview I feel more relaxed. We have taken the audio and put it up on our Youtube channel, but you can read the transcript of the interview right here.


I hope you find it interesting!

Apparently I will be doing some more interviews with Julie in the not too distant future.


Debra.







No comments: